Multi-Generational Modern Farmhouse
Location: The Tree Farm, Bend, Oregon
This breathtaking modern farmhouse on Bend’s West Side, in the Tree Farm community, boasts generous living areas, separate bedroom suites and convenient separate guest quarters for privacy. A dramatic 2-story stone fireplace anchors the large Living-Dining-Kitchen area in the vaulted great room. Completed in 2023, this 4250 SF home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, boasts a separate ground floor primary suite, upstairs kids’ rooms with a music room and an attached but separate guest suite with its own staircase.
4250 sq. feet
Design features include:
- Stacked stone entry way and fireplace wall.
- All Weather 18-foot sliding glass door for indoor-outdoor living and entertainment.
- Large paver patio with hot tub and stunning views of the West Side of Bend.
- Exposed black I-beams in the open concept kitchen, dining, and family room.
- Gourmet kitchen with induction cooktop, two dishwashers, coffee bar, walk-in pantry, extra-large island, and double wall ovens.
- Custom built-in cabinetry throughout the home including a mail drop zone, dining buffet and tv unit.
- Farm-style barn doors, black and white accents, statement light fixtures and wide plank white oak flooring.
- Gorgeous cement tile floors throughout the bathrooms.
- Primary spa-like bath with rain head shower, dual sinks, his and hers closets, linen storage, free standing soaking tub.
- His and Hers private offices.
- Three car garage with RV Bay.
- Herringbone pattern tile mudroom.
These homeowners wanted to experience the full advantage of the custom home design-build process after living in a new construction production home of underutilized spaces that they had not designed. This was a home custom built around their lifestyle, hobbies, and passions. With a particular focus on quality, green living and high design within their budget, our design and build team was able to bring to life a home that is as welcoming and inviting as the wonderful family that lives there.
- Net Zero Energy
- Induction Cooking
- 10” Staggered Stud Exterior Wall Framing
- Blown-in-blanket Insulation.
- ERV – Energy Recovery Ventilator with whole-house HEPA Filtration
- High- Efficiency Ductless Mini-Split Heating/Cooling System
- Radiant floor heated slab foundation
- 4 kW Solar
- Andersen 100 Series Windows
- Earth Advantage Zero Energy Certified
- Earth Advantage Platinum Certified
View Our Portfolio