Location: Lower Bridge Estates, Terrebonne, Oregon
Panoramic Cascade Mountain and Deschutes River views bring the majesty of the Central Oregon outdoors inside in this home. Custom Built by Solaire Homebuilders in 2019, this Northwest Contemporary is located in the Lower Bridge Estates neighborhood in Terrebonne, Oregon. One level home built for our client’s retirement with comfort, health, savings, durability and sustainable features throughout.
1753 sq. feet
This stunning Northwest contemporary home in Lower Bridge Estates features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area that is perfect for entertaining.
One of the standout features of this home is the radiant floor heated slab foundation, which ensures that the home is warm and cozy even on the coldest days. The gourmet kitchen is also a highlight, with stainless energy-efficient appliances, a downdraft range hood built into the induction cooktop, custom cabinetry, and a large work surface for meal preparation and entertainment.
The primary bathroom is another luxurious feature of this home, with a dual sink vanity, a walk-in stone and glass shower, and a freestanding soaker tub. There is plenty of storage throughout the home, with custom-built cabinets, built-ins, and closets.
The oversized two-car garage provides ample storage space for Central Oregon toys, and there are covered and uncovered patios surrounding the home. The outdoor patio space is perfect for taking advantage of the spectacular private views, with a fire pit that is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining year-round.
The home’s dramatic views are captured through multiple energy-efficient windows. The unique horizontal window above the wood-burning family room fireplace extends the blue skies and nighttime star gazing at all times of the day. The vaulted ceilings in the open-concept family room, dining room, and kitchen create a sense of light and expanse that matches the expansive landscape and sky outdoors.
- Earth Advantage Platinum Certified
- Net Zero Ready
- Staggered stud exterior framed walls with blown in blanket insulation.
- Radiant floor heated slab foundation.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless energy efficient appliances, downdraft range hood built into the induction cooktop, custom cabinetry, and large work surface for meal preparation and entertainment.
- Beautiful luxury primary bathroom with dual sink vanity, walk-in stone and glass shower and freestanding soaker tub.
- Storage galore with custom-built cabinets, built-ins, and closets throughout the home!
- The large kitchen pantry is perfect for storing a few weeks of groceries – something that comes in handy in this rural setting.
- Oversized two-car garage with ample storage room.
- Covered and uncovered patios surround the home.
- Outdoor patio space with fire pit perfect for outdoor living and entertaining year-round.
- The unique horizontal window above the wood-burning family room fireplace extends the blue skies and nighttime star gazing all times of day.
- Vaulted ceilings in the open-concept family room, dining room, and kitchen create a sense of light and expanse to match the expansive landscape and sky outdoors.
View Our Portfolio